Monday, July 28, 2014

BUSINESS AND BREAKUPS AS AN ENTREPRENEUR


About a month ago I had the opportunity to be the First Ever Guest Contributor to an on line Women’s Entrepreneur Magazine called “The WE Network”.

As an Entrepreneur, Mother and Lover of Life I was more than happy to write about my past experience to help others. I transparently shared a part of my life's journey while offering sound advice to others going through a similar situation.

Hardship of any kind can affect business and maintaining momentum in business while going through a breakup is never easy. I shared how I was able to get through a divorce while building my real estate career.

What you read today is just a glimpse of what's to come. I will be releasing my first published book that discusses my life journey and the lessons I learned along the way.

Read More Right Here  Guest Blog



For all your real estate needs I am more than happy to help you and the people you refer to me. Call 647-308-5148 and if no answer, send a text and I’ll be sure to reply!

Makini Smith
Sales Representative
RE/MAX First Realty Ltd., Brokerage


I'm social. Let's connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment